Are you interested in writing for That Mama Club?
We’re always on the lookout for written content. If you have a story, idea, listicle or discussion that you think would be great fit for That Mama Club, we want to hear about it!
Guest Post Requirements
- We’re looking for original content. This means that it can’t be posted elsewhere.
- Ideally, the post needs to be 300 words or more.
- You may include up to 3 link backs to your blog/website/social media (such as related posts).
- If possible, tell us the key phrase you want to use. The key phrase should be in the heading/title, first paragraph, and evenly throughout your post. For example, the key phrase for this post is ‘parenting a newborn’. Please let us know if you need any help with key phrases!
- Talking about original content, any images you want to use should also be original and you should own the rights to use these images (don’t use someone else’s photos!). If you don’t send any, we will use related stock images. We may also use stock images for the featured image on our homepage to keep in the theme of the website.
- We want to discuss your ideas with you! However, there is the possibility that your ideas won’t quite fit with our brand, and therefore we may not be able to use the guest post.
- By submitting your writing, you are allowing us to alter and add to your post only as needed (spelling & formatting, keyword insertion, and so on)
We’re so excited to hear your ideas!
Contact us with:
- The guest post idea
- Link to your blog/social media
- Any questions you have!
Message us on Instagram or send us an email at email@example.com.