BY RACHAEL BLAKEY
Well it’s safe to say that no one will be going anywhere this Valentine’s! Whether you are in a relationship or single (Galentines anyone?) or will be flying solo because, Valentines? EW. We are bringing you our top at home date ideas!
- Cook a fancy meal together, Come Dine With Me style.
- Set up a floor picnic; turn your living room floor into a makeshift picnic set up. Get your throws, cushions & favourite picnic foods.
- Have a simple movie night. Pick a film neither of you have seen, stock up on the popcorn & sweets. Good to go.
- Games night! Monopoly anyone?
- Make it a spa night
- Play video games together; Me & A used to do this all the time before we had the boys.
- Make a bucket list for the next 10 years
- Beer pong. If all else fails, alcohol?
- Do a jigsaw together, sounds lame but jigsaws have made a huge comeback since lockdown 1.0
- Put together a time capsule
- Go through old photos or memory boxes
- Order your favourite takeaway
- Get your freak onnn
- All watch a movie together via Zoom
- Theatres are selling tickets to old shows that were filmed, you could all watch a show together, virtually.
- Get together on Face time & have a drink, order food…
- Go for a walk! You are allowed to meet ONE other person from a household, OUTSIDE.
- Have an old fashioned phone call!
- Order from your favourite local restaurant
- Binge watch your favourite tv show
- Have a good old pamper
- Masturbate because… duh. You don’t even need Valentine’s as a reason to do that.
- Watch a favourite movie
- Read a book
- Order yourself a bunch of flowers!
- Have an early night
- Zoom/Facetime family
- Online shop, treat yourself to something lovely!
- Love yourself.
That is just a few ideas on ways to celebrate a lockdown friendly Valentine’s, some super easy at home date ideas.