Life has thrown all of us some real curve balls in the last 12 months and for many it’s been a really dark and difficult time, myself included. There’s been some real low points, really tough days and obstacles to overcome. It can be hard to remember we have so much to smile about.
But what this last year has also taught me is to appreciate the little wins, find gratitude in the ordinary we usually take for granted. It’s important to take a little time to reflect on these things, that could be the little light that keeps shining at the end of the tunnel.
Here’s 5 things that have made me smile this month:
- Freddie’s little quirks, he’s so expressive with his face and it just makes me laugh all the time. It feels so good to laugh.
- My dog, he’s always there, right by my side, especially on the bad days, his unconditional love reminds me that while he’s a part of our life, we’re his whole life.
- Becoming a part of the TMC admin team! I’ve met so many wonderful people through this community and I’m so pleased to be asked to be at the beating heart of it all.
- The signs of spring, the blossom on the trees, the flowers, the extra hours of daylight and not having to de-ice the car!
- We applied for nursery and got a place! A scary but exciting step that is going to be so important for his development.
What’s made you smile this month? Tell us below!