Spring might not officially start until the 20th March but we are huge advocates for the fact that as soon as March hits, Spring is upon us!! Nature is beginning to come back to life, daylight sticks around a little longer and the sun shines a tiny bit more. Snippets of Spring are everywhere we look…
Spring is possibly my favourite season… maybe Autumn.. No, Spring. I LOVE THEM BOTH FOR VERY DIFFERENT REASONS. Spring just feels so fresh and as much as people say that the new year is for new beginnings but for me, my fresh starts begins now. We thought we’d share with you our goals for Spring and what we are looking forward to.
- Reach 10k on Instagram
- Reach 200 newsletter subscribers
- Stick to website content schedule
- Have first paid opportunity
- Interview another author for That Mama Book Club
- Reach 5k monthly views on Pinterest
- Reach 50 email subscribers
- Start a podcast
Spring ends on the 21st June so keep an eye out for an update on how we do with our goals!
What We Are Looking Forward To;
- The weather getting better! Especially as a parent of boys who love to be outside – it seems much more appealing once it isn’t pissing it down. We went for a walk at one of our local National Trust parks and it was such a lovely day, chilly but sunny. It felt so nice to enjoy the fresh air and let Teddy run free.
- Easter – chocolate for days, Easter egg hunts for the boys… I love it.
- Our general moods are so much brighter once the days get brighter! Exposure to sunlight increases the hormone serotine in our brains, it’s an actual science and who are we to argue with that!
- The flowers are beginning to bloom, the trees are growing back their gorgeous green leaves.. It has definitely been as i’ve gotten older that i’ve truly come to appreciate nature in all her glory.
- Fresh flowers make our home so much brighter! Tulips & daffodils are out in force and I love having a few bunches dotted around the living room and kitchen.
- It is time to get out in the gardens and allotments, Spring is the perfect season to make a start on our outdoor spaces and give them a freshen up before the summer hits.
We thought we’d also share some snippets of spring, that we have spotted recently. What are your goals for Spring?