Here are the ingredients:
- 1.5 cups almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1/2 cup of hemp seed flour (or any other plain flour e.g. wholemeal, spelt, white)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- Spices – 1 tsp each of ground cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg
- 3 tbsp hemp seed oil or olive oil
- 3 free range eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all the wet ingredients in a food processor and mix well. You can whisk it by hand if you don’t have a food processor – just mash the bananas first.
- Put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Grease a loaf tin then pour in the mixture.
- Bake at 170°C for 45 mins or until a knife comes out clean.
Please give this banana bread recipe a go & tag us if you do! Don’t forget to check out the wonderful Claire’s website where she shares so many delicious recipes that are perfect for the whole family.