AD | Guest Post & contains affiliate links
When it comes to valentine’s treats, is there anything better than taking a family favourite and injecting some love?! We adore this pink krispie hearts recipe and dreamy photo submitted by Kirstie Crafts.
Pink Krispie Hearts Ingredients:
- Grease a baking tray with butter
- Melt the 50g of butter in a pan over a low heat
- Add in the marshmallows and stir until completely melted
- Take off the heat and add a few drops of food colouring
- Stir in the Rice Krispies
- Press the mix into your baking tray and leave to cool
- Once fully cooled cut out your pink krispie heart shapes with a cookie cutter
- Push in a lolly/cake pop stick and enjoy your pink krispie hearts!
Looking for more valentine’s day ideas? Why not browse the links below: